The NESU-Playmate overall badge is an honour bestowed by NESU-Waasa, which, in all its rarity, only appears on the overalls of a very few selected persons. It’s not worth hunting for this Nobel of overall badges, because it hits you like a hidden camera, when you least expect it. The rules for the distribution and use of the Playmate badge can be found below.
- You can’t buy the badge
- You have to earn it
- The badge cannot be purchased, it must be approved by at least three (3) members of the Board of Directors.
- To earn a badge, a performance or act must be performed that either shocks, greatly benefits or amuses NESU-Waasa or NESU as a whole
- The badge may not be resold/exchanged
- The badge must be affixed in a prominent place on overalls
- The logo cannot be granted retroactively. Anyone violating these rules will be sentenced to eternal NESU suspension.